We are excited to announce that on November 22, 2020 we will be launching many new features and sunsetting some.
The focus of this release was to simplify the app to help you better track your watchlists and to quickly find new investment ideas.
There is a lot to unpack here, please review the following to understand the great changes for the EEON app
The ideas tab is an excellent place where you can easily discover new investment ideas through our top rated lists, proprietary lists, and 120+ industry breakdowns
Pro Tip: Have an industry you are interested in? Quickly see which companies are the cream of the crop in their respective industries by selecting a specific industry in the industry section of the ideas tab.
Introducing new tables. We have made it much easier for you to sort and compare holdings based off of their ratings and their fundamental metrics.
Not only can you easily sort and find investment opportunities but you can quickly add them to an existing watchlist or create a new watchlist directly from these tables.
Pro Tip: Use these tables to quickly find the best performing stocks for a specific rating and/or a metric within an industry.
Quote Page Enhancements
We have made some serious upgrades to quote page
- New Charts
- Detailed Ratings Tab
- Peers Comparison Tab
- Filter the News Based on Topics
New home screen:
We have updated the home screen (dashboard) to make it easier for you to toggle between all of your watchlists and to track the markets. Simply use the tabs titled Watchlist and Markets to navigate between the two.
Pro Tip: Use the date pickers (1D, 5D, 1M, 3M, 6M, YTD, 1Y, 5Y) in both tabs to see the performances for your watchlists and the markets
Check out the new dedicated news screen where you can read the market news, trending events, and our in-house analysis.
Pro Tip: Get consolidated news articles for an event in the trending tab. Here you will see an event of interest and will get all news stories related to that event.
Due to high demand for a lower priced option we have decided to update our subscription plans to now be just $12.99/mo or $79/yr if paid annually.
If you are unsure you want to commit to paying a monthly or annual plan no worries. We give you a 7 day free trial to test the waters before your payment method is processed.
What Else is Changing
- Free Tier has 100% premium access to the Top 25 companies. If you want premium content for ALL of the companies that we track, simply upgrade to our paid plan.
- We're removing the stock screener. We decided to remove this feature so we can focus on surfacing great opportunities automatically, instead of making you create your own filters.
- We're removing price alerts (for now).... We're hard at work building out a more comprehensive alert system to automatically monitor your watchlists, and alert you of new opportunities. Stay tuned.
- No more passwords! Passwords are a hassle and hard to remember. So we're getting rid of them and replacing them with a more secure solution.
- Analysts Price Targets and Earnings will be removed. Don't worry this is only temporary. We are currently working on obtaining a new provider for this information.